Hopping on the bandwagon
I would like to identify a thing; third gif from the top you can feel the desperation in Hiccup’s movements, he’s trying so hard to avoid that tail that’s falling towards them, the suddenness and the power behind his gear shift is a direct indication of the panic that he’s experiencing. And then of course we know the expression that he wears as he realizes they’re not going to make it out of the way in time. And no matter how hard he presses down it’s not going to work because the line has been singed, and in the end Hiccup pushes so hard the the system gives and breaks off. Hiccup is incredible at conveying his emotion through his body language which speaks a lot for his character (even if that body language is coming from a foot)
Oh my gosh. This post wins the world. SO much detail, so much change, so much emotion like you said Shauna. That third gif, gosh my heart. His foot just rolls in that space, trying so hard to work the tail.
Notice how in the new foot he has, it’s much easier to shift the tail, as well. No bending, just sliding.
Withe the one foreigner in the back complaining
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
| Christmas Time
GET TO KNOW ME MEME | [1/10] favourite films
~ How To Train Your Dragon
#SavingHope S2 Preview: All New Episodes Coming January 2, 2014! #EricaDurance #DanielGillies #MichaelShanks
My current clothing style is a combination of “shit I’m late”, “shit it’s cold”, with just a hint of “I’m too lazy to look socially acceptable for you losers”.
Me: NO, YOU CAN’T JUST BUST IN HERE AND TAKE OVER MY MARGINALLY SANE LIFE, AGAIN.